This is an online power conversion calculator to convert one unit of power to another unit of power. It converts following common power units: watt (W), kilowatt (kW), horsepower [mech.](hp(I)), horsepower [metric](hp(M)), kilocalories/hour, foot-pounds/minute, ergs/second (erg/s), BTU/hour (BTU/h), tons of refrigeration.
Common Power Units
|watt (W):||kilowatt (kW):||horsepower [mech.](hp(I)):|
|ergs/second (erg/s):||BTU/hour (BTU/h):||tons of refrigeration:|
To use this Power Conversion, follow the steps mentioned bellow,
- Enter the value for the power unit to be converted to another power unit.
- Click the "Convert Power" button.
- This will display the converted power unit values in the other power units.
- The power unit which is under conversion will be marked with a different color.
- The value of the power unit to be converted should be in proper numerical form.
Note: The calculated power conversion may not be exact. It may be approximate based on the input value of the power unit under conversion. Also the power unit conversions for same power unit may vary based on the country, customery and context of use.